Thursday, March 30, 2017

Playlist: March 29, 2017


Bhi Bhiman, Closer To Thee
     Fri 3/31 @ Bing Concert Hall
Jimmy Grant Ensemble, Lynn's Blues
     Wed 4/05 on Fog City Blues
     Fri 4/07 @ Red Poppy Art House
Royal Jelly Jive, Chinatown
     Wed 4/05 on Fog City Blues
     Sat 4/08 @ The Chapel
   
Special in-studio guests: Faye Carol and Joe Warner

     Sundays @ The Back Room

The Dynamic Miss Faye Carol, Fine and Mellow
Birth of the Blues (in-studio)
Pledging My Love (in-studio)
Johnny Talbot & De Thangs, A Good Man
Chill With You (in-studio)
The Dynamic Miss Faye Carol, I Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Robert Randolph & The Family Band, If I Had My Way
Hibbity Dibbity, Ain't Gonna Be Your Dog
     Fri 3/31 @ The Fillmore
Con Brio, Hard Times
     Thu 3/30 @ Center for the Arts
     Fri 3/31 @ Moe's Alley
     Sat 4/01 @ The Fillmore
Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears, She's So Scandalous
     Tue 4/04 @ The Independent
Tommy Castro, My Time After Awhile (live)
     Fri-Sat 3/31-4/01 @ Rancho Nicasio
Davy Knowles, Three Miles from Avalon
     Thu 3/30 @ Biscuits & Blues
Rick Estrin & the Nightcats, I'm Taking Out My In-Laws
     Fri 3/31 @ Biscuits & Blues
Kongar-ol Ondar & Paul Pena, Tuva Farewell

No comments: