Sunday, August 18, 2024

Playlist: August 18, 2024


Valerie June, Fade Into You
Valerie June, Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You
     Wed-Thu 8/21-22 @ The Chapel
California Honeydrops with Lindsay Lou, Fall in Love Again
     Sat 8/24 @ Santa Cruz Mountain Sol Festival
     Sun 8/25 @ BarrelHouse Brewing
Con Brio with Analog Dog, Skin on Skin
     Fri 8/23 @ Freight & Salvage
     Sun 8/25 @ Santa Cruz Mountain Sol Festival
Coco Montoya, A Chip and a Chair
     Sat 8/24 @ West End Celebration
     Sun 8/25 @ Moe's Alley
Tia Carroll, Even When I'm Not Alone
     Thu 8/22 @ Biscuits & Blues
The Lucky Losers, Somewhere in the Middle
Big Harp George, Doom Loop
Kid Andersen, Day Tripper
Maria Muldaur, Moonlight
     Wed 8/21 @ Club Fox: A Benefit for Mista Boins
Junk Parlor, Cement Shoes
     Sat 8/24 @ The Riptide
Dennis Johnson, Ramblin
     Sat 8/24 @ The Barn at Hoey Ranch

Girl From the North County
Duquesne Whistle/Señor (Tales of Yankee Power)/Is Your Love in Vain

Slow Train/License to Kill
You Ain't Goin' Nowhere/Jokerman
Tight Connection to My Heart (Has Anybody Seen My Love)
I Want You
Like A Rolling Stone/Make You Feel My Love
Like A Rolling Stone (reprise)/I Want You (reprise)
Sweetheart Like You/True Love Tends to Forget
Hurricane/All Along the Watchtower/Idiot Wind
Instrumental Medley
Pressing On


No comments: