Sunday, April 23, 2023

Playlist: April 23, 2023


Tiffany Austin, Stardust
The Curtis Family C-Notes, Rising Sun
     Mon 4/24 @ The Palace Hotel: Community Music Center Gala
Dee Dee Bridgewater, Going Down Slow
Bill Charlap Trio, Street of Dreams
     Thu 4/27-30 @ SFJazz Center
Roy Rogers, No Shangri-La
     Fri 4/28 Sweetwater Music Hall
Mighty Mike Schermer, Silence
     Sat 4/29 @ Swabbie's on the River
     Sun 4/03 @ Moe's Alley
Terrie Odabi, Will You Still Love Me
     Fri 4/28 @ Almost Famous Winery
Keb' Mo', '62 Chevy
     Thu 4/27 @ Uptown Theatre
Kyra Gordon, Greetings From East Texas
     Sun 4/30 @ The Back Room
Ann Peebles, I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down
Ella Fitzgerald, My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean
Ma Rainey, Ma Rainey's Mystery Record

The 14th Annual Left-Hand-A-Thon

Albert King, Watermelon Man / Why You So Mean to Me (live)
Albert King, I Get Evil (live)
Albert King, Personal Manager (live)
Albert King, Born Under A Bad Sign (live)
Albert King, Bad Luck Blues
Otis Rush, I Can't Quit You Baby
Otis Rush, I Wonder Why (live)
Barbara Lynn, This Is the Thanks I Get
Lefty Dizz, R.M. Blues
Left-Hand Frank, Surfin' With Frank



No comments: