Saturday, July 30, 2022

Playlist: July 30, 2022


Buddy Guy, Hello San Francisco
Taj Mahal, My Baby Done Changed the Lock on the Door
     Sat 8/06 @ Center for the Arts
     Sun 8/07 @ Stern Grove Festival
Trombone Shorty, Come Back
     Thu 8/04 @ Golden State Theatre
     Fri 8/05 @ Center for the Arts
Lee Fields & The Expressions, Out to Get You
     Fri 8/05 @ Felton Music Hall
     Sat 8/06 @ Silver Oak Winery
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby
     Fri 8/05 @ Luther Burbank Center for the Arts
     Sat 8/06 @ The Mountain Winery
Rainbow Girls, A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
Marty O'Reilly & The Old Soul Orchestra, Samson and Delilah (live)
Dirty Cello, Last Time Blues
Levi Lloyd & Friends, Red House/Sweet Little Angel (live)
     Sat 8/06 @ Petaluma Music Festival
Janiva Magness, Oh Pearl
     Tue 8/02 @ Yoshi's

Buddy Guy, First Time I Met the Blues
Buddy Guy, I Cry and Sing the Blues
Muddy Waters, Good Morning Little School Girl
Buddy Guy, She Suits Me to a Tee
Buddy Guy, Red House
Buddy Guy & Junior Wells, Messin' With the Kid
Buddy Guy, Damn Right I've Got the Blues
Buddy Guy, I Put a Spell On You
Buddy Guy, The Price You Gotta Pay


No comments: