Sunday, February 13, 2022

Playlist: February 12, 2022


Sugaray Rayford, Miss Information
     from the forthcoming album In Too Deep
Fantastic Negrito, Highest Bidder
     from the forthcoming album White Jesus Black Problems
Tiffany Austin, Con Alma
     Thu 2/17 @ San Jose Jazz Winterfest
Mason Razavi Quartet, Caravan
     Sat 2/12 @ San Jose Jazz Winterfest
California Honeydrops, My Key Don't Fit
     from the new album Covers from the Cave
Quinn DeVeaux, Good Times Roll
     Thu 2/17 @ Club Deluxe
Deep Basement Shakers, I'm a Soldier (in the Army of the Lord)
     Sat 2/19 @ Smiley's Schooner Saloon
HowellDevine, Funky Miracle
     Sat 2/19 @ Club Deluxe
Junk Parlor, Beneath Your Love
The Caliopians, Mad Girl
     Sat 2/12 @ Gestalt
Gunhild Carling, California Boys
     Fri 2/18 @ Mystic Theatre

Tom Waits, Blue Valentine
Bob Dylan, These Foolish Things
The Treniers, Poon Tang
Fankie 'Half-Pint' Jaxon, It Must Be Jelly (Cos Jam Don't Shake Like That)
Wynonie Harris, She Kept On Sittin' On It All the Time
Lilli Mae Kirkman, He's Just My Size
Cleo Gibson, I've Got Ford Engine Movements in My Hips
Margaret Carter, I Want Plenty of Grease in My Frying Pan
Sippie Wallace, A Man For Every Day in the Week
Bo Carter, Ants in My Pants
Jimmy Rushing, Tricks Ain't Walkin'
Lonnie Johnson, Uncle Ned Don't Use Your Head
Mississippi Sheiks, Ram Rod Blues
Tampa Red & His Hokum Jug Band, I Wonder Where My Easy Rider's Gone
Blind Boy Fuller, What's That Smells Like Fish?
California Honeydrops,h I Found A Love


No comments: