Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Playlist: June 16, 2021


Cowboy Junkies, I'm So Open
Georgia Satellites, Open All Night
Fillmore Slim, I'm a Badd Brotha Foya
Sonny Rhodes, Strange Things Happening
Lil' Jimmy Reed, TV Mama (live)
     Sat 6/19: Hayward City Juneteenth Celebration
Louis Jordan, Juneteenth Jamboree
Fatso Bentley, Juneteenth Jamboree
Tiffany Austin, I Get Along Without You Very Well
Kim Nalley, Sugar in My Bowl
Marcus Shelby Quintet, Harriet Tubman (I Will Not Stand Still)
Steve Lucky's Hammond Cheese Combo, Dink's Blues
     Thu 6/17 @ The Royal Cuckoo (Hors d'oeuvres)

Alligator Records: 50 Years of Genuine Houserockin' Music

Hound Dog Taylor & The Houserockers, Give Me Back My Wig
Koko Taylor, I'm A Woman
Big Walter Horton with Carey Bell, Have Mercy
James Cotton, Little Car Blues
Professor Longhair, It's My Fault Darling
Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown, Got My Mojo Working
C.J. Chenier, Au Contraire Mon Frère
Marcia Ball, Party Town
Corey Harris & Henry Butler, Why Don't You Live So God Can Use You?
Joe Louis Walker, I Won't Do That
Chris Cain, You Won't Have a Problem When I'm Gone
Elvin Bishop & Charlie Musselwhite, Midnight Hour Blues


No comments: