Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Playlist: May 26, 2021

Click to listen

Bettina Jonic, It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
Bettina Jonic, I'd Sure Hate to Be You On That Dreadful Day
Odetta, Long Ago Far Away
Chrissie Hynde, Don't Fall Apart on Me Tonight
     from the new album Standing in the Doorway
Maria Muldaur, Moonlight

Dylan Revisited: The Uncut Covers

Cowboy Junkies, I've Made Up My Mind to Give Myself to You
Thurston Moore, Buckets of Rain
Fatoumata Diawara, Blowin' in the Wind
Drive-By Truckers, Blind Willie McTell
The Flaming Lips, Lay Lady Lay
The Weather Station, Precious Angel
Richard Thompson, This Wheel's On Fire
Bob Dylan, Too Late

Bob Dylan, Highlands (live)
Bob Dylan, In the Evening
Bob Dylan, Outlaw Blues (take 2)
Bob Dylan, Western Road
Bob Dylan, Meet Me in the Morning (take 1)
Bob Dylan, Rita Mae (live)
Bob Dylan, I'll Be Your Baby Tonight (rehearsal)
Bob Dylan, Weeping Willow (live)
Bob Dylan, Marchin' to the City
Bob Dylan, Goodbye Jimmy Reed


No comments: