Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Playlist: April 7, 2021


Lawrence Ferlinghetti, Baseball Canto
Megan Slankard, I'm a Giants Fan
The Treniers, Say Hey (The Willie Mays Song)
Mabel Scott, Baseball Boogie
Sister Wynona Carr, The Ball Game
Marcus Shelby Orchestra, Black Ball Swing
Big Blu Soul Revue, I Know
     Thu 4/08 @ Amado's
Jimbo Trout & The Fish People, Milk Cow Blues
     Sat 4/10 @ Amado's
Royal Jelly Jive, In Heaven
     Thu 4/08 @ JAM Happy Hour
Brett Brandstatt, Honest I Do
     Thu 4/08 @ Piedmont Piano Company
HowellDevine, The Key
     Fri 4/09 @ Roxx on Main
Derek Irving & His Combo, Combo Boogie
     Sun 4/11 @ Brewsters Beer Garden
Terrie Odabi, Wade in the Water
Meklit, Birthday Song

Billie Holiday, Billie's Blues
The Temptations, Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
Janis Joplin, Me and Bobby McGee
Paul McCartney, Another Day
John Lennon, Power to the People
George Harrison, What Is Life
Stevie Wonder, We Can Work It Out
Marvin Gaye, What's Going On
Ike & Tina Turner, Proud Mary
Santana, Oye Como Va
Tom Jones, She's A Lady
Neil Diamond, I Am... I Said
Neil & Dara Sedaka, Should've Never Let You Go





 

No comments: