Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Playlist: October 7, 2020


John Lennon, San Francisco Bay Blues
John Lennon, Just Gotta Give Me Some Rock and Roll
John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band Medley
John Lennon, Well (Baby Please Don't Go)
John Lennon, My Babe / Not Fade Away
The Beatles, I Got to Find My Baby
The Beatles, I Got a Woman
The Beatles, Leave My Kitten Alone
John Lennon, It's So Hard (take 11)
The Beatles, Revolution 1 (take 18)
The Beatles, Revolution 1 (demo)
The Beatles, Something (rehearsal)

Raz Kennedy, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Sóltron, Good Morning, Good Morning
Otis McDonald & Awesöme Orchestra, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (reprise) / A Day in the Life
Chocolate Snow, A Day in the Life
Marshall Williams, Norwegian Wood
The 5 Stairsteps, Dear Prudence
Chairmen of the Board, Come Together
Junior Parker, Tomorrow Never Knows
Mary Wells, Please Please Me
Randy Crawford, Don't Let Me Down
Donald Height, Don't Let Me Down
Wee Willie Walker, Ticket to Ride
Fats Domino, Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey





No comments: