Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Playlist: June 24, 2020


Bob Dylan, Crossing the Rubicon
Bob Dylan, I Contain Multitudes
Bob Dylan, Goodbye Jimmy Reed
Jimmy Reed, Down in Virginia
Bob Dylan, False Prophet 
Billy Emerson, If Lovin’ Is Believing 
Billy Emerson, Red Hot
Bob Dylan, I've Made Up My Mind to Give Myself to You
Bob Dylan, Black Rider
Tom Waits, The Black Rider
Jimmie Rodgers, My Rough and Rowdy Ways
Bob Dylan, Mother of Muses
     from the new album Rough and Rowdy Ways

California Honeydrops, In the Air
California Honeydrops, Every Once in a While (live)
     Fri 6/26 @ Sweetwater Music Hall
Quinn DeVeaux, Trouble
Kim Nalley, Trouble of the World
Jazz Mafia feat. Tiffany Austin, Wilderness
Blonde Toledo, Killing Floor
Steve Lucky & The Rhumba Bums, Some Like It Hot
Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers, Roll the Boogie
Rob Reich, Bootlegger's Balls
Craig Ventresco & Meredith Axelrod, Cold Mornin' Shout
The Cottontails, Hold My Hand
Vic Wong & Friends, I'll Get By (As Long as I Have You)


No comments: