Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Playlist: October 9, 2019


Tiifany Austin, Keep Your Eyes on the Prize
     Mon 10/14 @ Jack Adams Hall (SFSU)
Thelonious Monk, Nice Work If You Can Get It
     Thu 10/10 @ SFJazz Center (Kenny Barron & Friends)
Tin Cup Serenade, Stack O' Lee Blues
     Fri 10/11 @ Revolution Cafe
     Tue 10/15 @ Verdi Club
Lucky Losers, Bulldogs & Angels
     Thu 10/10 @ The Saloon
     Fri 10/11 @ Seabright Brewing

The Beatles, I Want You (She's So Heavy)
The Beatles, I Want You (rehearsal)
The Beatles, Something (rehearsals)
The Beatles, Something (studio demo)
The Beatles, The Ballad of John and Yoko (take 7)
The Beatles, Mean Mr. Mustard (demo)
The Beatles, Mean Mr. Mustard (rehearsal)
The Beatles, Mean Mr. Mustard (take 20)
The Beatles, Polythene Pam (demo)
The Beatles, Polythene Pam (take 27)
     from the new album Abbey Road Anniversary Edition

John Lennon, San Francisco Bay Blues
John Lennon, It's So Hard
The Beatles, Leave My Kitten Alone
The Beatles, Slow Down
The Beatles, Dizzy Miss Lizzie
The Beatles, Money (That's What I Want)
The Beatles, Cry For A Shadow
John Lennon, My Babe / Not Fade Away
The Beatles, Mailman Bring Me No More Blues
The Beatles, I Got A Woman
The Beatles, I Got To Find My Baby
John Lennon, I'm A Man
The Beatles, You Never Give Me Your Money (take 36)
The Beatles, The Long One (medley trial edit)
The Beatles, Her Majesty (rehearsal)

No comments: