Thursday, September 29, 2016

Playlist: September 28, 2016


Jeremiah Lockwood, Ribono Shel Olam
     from the forthcoming album Kol Nidre
     Wed 10/05 on Fog City Blues
Fantastic Negrito, About A Bird
     Sun 10/02 @ Biscuits and Blues
Kim Nalley, The Chair Song (If I Can't Sell It)
     Sat 10/01 @ The Sound Room
Catherine Russell, I'm Checkin' Out Goom'bye
    Tue 10/04 @ Yoshi's

Special in-studio guests: Rob Reich and Schuyler Karr

     Fri 9/28 @ Red Poppy Art House: New Music for Jazz Accordion

The Other Charlie
Night Heron (in-studio)
Dig Deeper (in-studio)
Circus Bella All Star Band, The Afterparty
Traceries (in-studio)
The Things I Do When I'm Alone (in-studio)
How Now

Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Sep.30-Oct.2

Valerie June, Pushin' Against a Stone
Mavis Staples, See That My Grave Is Kept Clean
C.W. Stoneking, The Zombie
John Hammond, Buzz Fledderjohn
Aki Kumar, Baar Baar Dekho
Wee Willie Walker, Help! (feat. Curtis Salgado)
California Honeydrops, Lead Me Home
Hot Tuna, Vicksburg Stomp
Rebirth Brass Band, Blue Monk

Gregg Allman, I Can't Be Satisfied (live)
     Sat-Sun 10/01-02 The Mountain Wintery
Yusuf, Tell 'Em I'm Gone
     Mon 10/03 @ Davies Symphony Hall


No comments: