Thursday, August 27, 2015

Playlist: August 26, 2015


Gust Host: DJ Honeycomb Brown

Nina Simone, The Gal From Joe's
The Impressions & The Riley Hampton Orchestra, Shorty's Got to Go
Big Maybelle, 96 Tears
Major Lance, Crying in the Rain
James Brown, Mother Popcorn
Wynonie Harris, Tell a Whale of a Tale
June Alexander, The Girl That Radiates That Charm
Michael Stevens and His Orchestra, Someday and Someway
Wynona Carr, Please Mr. Jailer
Mel Torme, Comin' Home Baby
Gale Garnett, I'll Cry Alone
Toni Harper, Heavenly Love
Lavern Baker & Jimmy Ricks, You're The Boss
Carolyn Carpenter, Black Coffee
Chuck Wright, Love I Won't Be Your Fool Anymore
Barry Darvell, A King For Tonight
Ivory Joe Hunter, I'm Cuttin' Out
Lorrie Collins, Another Man Done Gone
The Pentagons, I Wonder (If Your Love Will Ever Belong to Me)

Mark Valentino, Penny For Your Thoughts
The V.I.P.s, Strange Little Girl
Jimmy Jordan, The Grass Looked Greener
Otis Blackwell, Kiss Away
Del Close & John Brent, Cool
Matt Monro, Honey on the Vine
The Cookies, In Paradise
Miss Johni Naylor, Red Wine For My Blues
Scatman Crothers, Dead Man's Blues
Al Reed, Magic Carpet
The Nomads, Tell It Like It Is
Roscoe & The Little Green Men, You Don't Believe Me
Ronnie Gallant, In The Night
Marilyn Powell, Where Did I Go Wrong
Eugene Church, Sixteen Tons
Jack Hammer, Twist in the Morning
Deborah Walley, Sometimes in the Darkest Hour
Irma Thomas, When The City Sleeps
The Bongas, My Love My Love


No comments: