Thursday, February 28, 2013

Playlist: February 27, 2013


Magic Slim & The Teardrops, Get Your Business Straight
     Morris Holt (1937-2013)
The Temptations, Papa Was A Rolling Stone
     Damon Harris (1950-2013)
Sugaray Rayford, You Upset Me Baby
     Fri 3/01 @ Biscuits and Blues
B.B. King, You Are My Sunshine (live)
     Thu 2/28 @ Fox Oakland

Leonard Cohen, Amen
     Sat-Sun 3/02-03 @ Paramount Theatre
Great Big Sea, Newfie Rap
     Wed 3/06 @ The Fillmore
The California Honeydrops, Here Comes Love
     Fri 3/01 @ Bergamot Alley
Quinn DeVeaux & The Blue Beat Review, I'm In Love Again
     Fri 3/01 @ Club Deluxe
Meklit Hadero & Quinn DeVeaux, Elegie
     Sat 3/02 @ SFJazz Center
Seth Augustus, Hey Hey Heraclitus
     Sat 3/02 @ Revolution Cafe 
Mitch Woods, Crawfishin' (live)
     Wed 3/06 @ The Chapel

George Harrison, P2 Vatican Blues (Last Saturday Night)
Evan Rachel Wood, I'd Have You Anytime
Cowboy Junkies, Isn't It A Pity
Joe Louis Walker, While My Guitar Gently Weeps
The Beatles, Nothin' Shakin' (But the Leaves on the Trees)

Paul McCartney, I'm Gonna Be A Wheel Someday
John Lennon, Ain't That A Shame
Fats Domino, Lady Madonna
Fats Domino, The Fat Man
Willie Mitchell, The Crawl
Ann Peebles, Come to Mama
Al Green, I Want To Hold Your Hand
Otis Clay, Tryin to Live My Life Without You
Alvin Youngblood Hart, Jinx Blues
Johnny Cash, Bird On A Wire

No comments: