Saturday, February 24, 2024

Playlist: February 25, 2024


Hernandez Hideaway, Take Me To Your Leader
     From the new EP Squeeze This
     Thu 2/29 @ Specs
HowellDevine, Hey! Oh, Really?
Lady Bianca, Blues in the Bedroom
Kim Nalley (with Maria Muldaur), I Want A Little Boy
Maria Muldaur & Her Garden of Joy, The Panic Is On
Sam Rudin, Don't Think Twice (live)
     Sat 3/02 @ The Back Room: A Benefit for Pete Devine
Los Lobos, Good Morning Aztlán
     Feb 2/29 @ The Guild Theatre
The Wood Brothers, Mean Man World
     Fri-Sat 3/01-02 @ The Fillmore
Sean Hayes, Lost Highway
     Fri 3/01 @ ODC Theatre
The Stone Foxes, I'm A King Bee
     Fri 3/01 @ Community Music Center
Bob Dylan, Visions of Johanna (take 7)

The Beatles, All Things Must Pass (rehearsals)
The Beatles, I Told You Before
George Harrison, Ramblin' Woman/I Threw It All Away/Mama, You Been On My Mind
Bob Dylan, Mama You Been On My Mind
Bob Dylan, Yesterday
Traveling Wilburys, Maxine
The Beatles, Love You To (take 1)
The Beatles, I Want to Tell You (take 4)
The Beatles, You Know What to Do
The Beatles, Something (rehearsal)
George Harrison, Woman Don't You Cry for Me
George Harrison, Going Down to Golders Green
George Harrison, Get Back
George Harrison, Almost 12 Bar Honky Tonk

No comments: