Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Playlist: February 10, 2021


Jim Cuddy, Maybe Sometime
     Fri 2/12: Valentine Blues
Blue Rodeo, Rena
King Dream, Return to Zero
     Fri 2/12: #JaMHappyHour
Con Brio, Nonsense
Curtis Salgado, The Fix Is In
     from the new album Damage Control
The Caliopians, Valentine
Deanna Bogart, Conversing With Lincoln
Tommy Castro & The Painkillers, Two Hearts
Steve Lucky & The Rhumba Bums, Do You Want to Get Lucky?
     Sun 2/14: Sweethearts of the Blues
Marty O'Reilly, Preach 'Em Now
     Sat 2/13: Small World Theatre Cabaret
Kim Nalley, Trouble of the World
     Thu 2/11: Hearts in SF
Ornette Coleman, The Shape of Jazz to Come

Mississippi Mud Mashers, Bring It On Home to Grandma
The Swallows, It Ain't the Meat It's the Motion
Bo Carter, Ants In My Pants
Sippie Wallace, A Man for Every Day in the Week
Lillie Mae Kirkham, He's Just My Size
Barrelhouse Annie, If It Don't Fit Don't Force It
Armed Forces Radio Orchestra, Take A Pro
Wynonie Harris, I Want My Fanny Brown
Crown Prince Waterford, Move Your Hand Baby
Frankie 'Half-Pint' Jaxon, It Must Be Jelly (Cos Jam Don't Shake Like That)
The Treniers, Poon Tang
Jimmy Rushing, Tricks Ain't Walkin'
Memphis Minnie, If You See My Rooster
Lil Johnson, Take It Easy Greasy
Georgia White, Hot Nuts (Get 'Em From the Peanut Man)
Sister Rosetta Tharpe, I Want a Tall Skinny Papa
John Lee Hooker, My Daddy Was a Jockey
Papa Charlie Jackson, You Put It In, I'll Take It Out



No comments: