Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Playlist: November 11, 2020


Jimi Hendrix Experience, Hear My Train A-Comin' (live)
     from the new album Live in Maui
Bobby 'Blue' Bland, Army Blues
Cecil Grant, God Bless My Daddy
Wilbert Harrison, Drafted
Turner Willis, Re-Enlisted Blues
Doctor Clayton, 41 Blues
Cousin Joe, Post War Future Blues
Soldier Boy Houston, Far East Blues
Sister Rosetta Tharpe, There's Peace in Korea
J.B. Lenoir, Korea Blues
J.B. Lenoir, Vietnam
Allen Orange, V.C. Blues
King Soloman, Please Mr. President
Madame Nellie Robinson, Viet Nam
John Bray, Trench Blues
John Prine, Great Society Conflict Veteran's Blues

John Legend & The Roots, I Can't Write Left-Handed
The Pogues, And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda
Tom Waits, Soldier's Things
Ron Thompson, Tin Pan Alley (live)
Ron Thompson, When You Walk That Walk (live)
Neil Young, I Want to Drive My Car (solo)
Neil Young, I Want to Drive My Car (band)
Neil Young, Vampire Blues
Neil Young, Bright Lights, Big City
Neil Young, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
Mose Allison, I'm a Wild Man



No comments: