Thursday, October 15, 2020

Playlist: October 14, 2020

Awesöme Orchestra Collective feat. The Bengsons, Stand!

Awesöme Orchestra Collective feat. Tilt, F.O.D.
     Sat 10/17: AÖC Listening Party

Special guest: Alex Wise

Fog Swamp, On Your Way Down
Fog Swamp, Backfield in Motion
Fog Swamp, Dangerous Mile
Fog Swamp, Woebegone
     from the new album Dropped Days

Mark Hummel, Learned My Lesson (Changed My Ways)
     Sun 10/18 @ Piedmont Piano Company
Aki Kumar, Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo
     Wed 10/14 @ Blondie's Bar
Marcus Shelby feat. Tiffany Austin, Somebody's Watching You
     Sat 10/17 @ The Sound Room

Chuck Berry, San Francisco Dues
Chuck Berry, 3/4 Time (Enchiladas)
Chuck Berry, One O'Clock Jump
Chuck Berry, My Babe
Chuck Berry, Dust My Broom
Chuck Berry, Ain't That Just Like A Woman
Chuck Berry, My Ding-A-Ling / Johnny B. Goode (live)
Sugar Pie DeSanto, Hello San Francisco (Parts 1 & 2)
Sugar Pie DeSanto, Soulful Dress
Thelonious Monk, Ruby My Dear (live)
Art Tatum, Tiger Rag
Art Tatum, Tiger Rag
Wild Tachapitoulas, The Wild Tchapitoulas



No comments: