Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Playlist: September 30, 2020


Jazz Mafia, The Clown (ft. Rico Pabon and Headnodic)
Cosa Nostra Strings, Achilles Heel
Tiffany Austin, Resolution
     Thu 10/01: Live From Home
Tommy Castro & The Painkillers, Calling San Francisco (live)
     Thu 10/01 @ Creekside Restaurant
John Brothers Piano Company, Spin Echo
     Fri 10/02 @ The Sofia
Rhiannon Giddens, Black Swan (with Francesco Turrisi)
Steve Earle, Meet Me in the Alleyway
Sons of the Soul Revivers, As For Me and My House (live)
     Sat 10/03 @ Hardly Strictly Bluegrass: Let the Music Play On
Blue Rodeo, New Morning Sun
The Duhks, You Go East, I'll Go West
Aki Kumar, All Bark No Bite

Thelonious Monk, Ruby My Dear
Thelonious Monk, Well You Needn't
Thelonious Monk, Don't Blame Me
Thelonious Monk, Blue Monk
Thelonious Monk, Epistrophy
Thelonious Monk, I Love You Sweetheart of All My Dreams
     from the new album Palo Alto
Thelonious Monk, Nice Work If You Can Get It



No comments: