Thursday, March 26, 2020

Playlist: March 25, 2020


Jimmy McCracklin, Savoy Jump
Big Mama Thornton, Big Mama's Coming
Jimmy Wilson & The Blues Blasters, Oh Red
Jimmy Wilson & The Blues Blasters, Blues In The Alley
Jimmy McCracklin, Beer Tavern
Jimmy McCracklin, Love For Yo
Big Mama Thornton, Don't Talk Back
Johnny Fuller, First Stage of the Blues
Johnny Fuller, Weeping and Moaning
Johnny Fuller, Strange Land
Johnny Fuller, No More
Juke Boy Bonner, Well Baby
Juke Boy Bonner, Rock With Me Baby
Jimmy McCracklin, You're The One
Jimmy McCracklin, I'm The One
Jimmy McCracklin, I Wanna Make Love To You
Jimmy McCracklin, Fare-Well
Jimmy McCracklin, Take A Chance
Rodger Collins, Foxy Girls In Oakland

Huey Lewis & The News, Going Down Slow
Red Archibald & The Internationals, 1% Bounce
Freeman Stowers, Railroad Blues
De Ford Bailey, Davidson County Blues
Sonny Boy Williamson, Mr. Downchild
Little Walter, Juke
Walter Horton, In The Mood
Junior Wells, Chitlin Con Carne
Bob Dylan, Pledging My Time
The Beatles, I Got To Find My Baby
Robert Klein, I Can't Stop My Leg
Toots Thielemans, Bluesette
The Harmonicats, Peg O' My Heart
J. Geils Band, Whammer Jammer
Phil Berkowitz, Choo Choo Ch'Boogie


No comments: