Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Playlist: February 21, 2018


Big Mama Thornton, Session Blues
Anita Lofton Project, I'll Let You Down
     Sat 2/24 @ Ashkenaz
Chris Thomas King, Da Thrill Is Gone From Here
     Wed 2/28 @ Freight & Salvage
Jules Leyhe, Monkey Finger
     Sun 2/25 @ Biscuits & Blues
Tinsley Ellis, Saving Grace
     Sun 2/25 @ B Street Theatre
     Mon 2/26 @ Yoshi's
The Wood Brothers, Happiness Jones
     Sat-Sun 2/24-25 @ The Fillmore
Mitch Woods, Cryin' For My Baby (feat. Charlie Mussewhite)
     Thu 2/22 @ Pier 23
     Sun 2/25 @ Sausalito
Rick Estrin & The Nightcats, I Ain't All That
     Thu 2/22 @ Biscuits & Blues
California Honeydrops, Honeydrops Theme
     Wed 2/28 @ Sweetwater Music Hall (La Leche & Honey)
Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers, I've Got a Feelin'
     Sat 2/24 @ Rancho Nicasio
Howell Devine, PM Blues
     Sat 2/24 @ Speisekammer

George Harrison, Microbes
George Harrison, Rocking Chair in Hawaii
The Beatles, It's All Too Much
George Harrison, Ramblin' Woman / I Threw It All Away / Mama You Been On My Mind
George Harrison, Horse to the Water
Nina Simone, My Sweet Lord / Today Is A Killer
Nina Simone, I Shall Be Released
Seth Augustus, Trickeries of the Great Emptiness


No comments: