Thursday, March 14, 2013

Playlist: March 13, 2013


Lightnin' Slim, Winter Time Blues
Big Head Blues Club, Come On In My Kitchen
     Sat 3/16 @ The Fillmore
The Chop Tops, Deadly Love
Slim Jenkins, Burnt Toast & Black Coffee
     Fri 3/15 @ Slim's
Rick Estrin & The Nightcats, Callin' All Fools
     Fri 3/15 @ Biscuits and Blues

Special in-studio guests: Shoestring Trio

     Fri 3/15 @ Red Poppy Art House
     Tue 3/19 @ Cafe Divino
     Wed 3/20 @ The Crepe Place

I'll See You In My Dreams
Tango Papillo (in-studio)
Medley: Chtilins Con Carne / Paparazzi (in-studio)
Indifference
Puttin' On The Ritz (in-studio)
Happy Samba
     from the new album Shoestring Trio

Jesse Fuller, San Francisco Bay Blues
Jesse Fuller, Brother Low Down
Jeffrey Wright, I'm A Man
Eamon Walker, Smokestack Lightnin'
Mos Def, Promised Land
Beyoncé Knowles, I'd Rather Go Blind

Sly & The Family Stone, I Want To Take You Higher
Omar Shariff, Just A Blues
Ry Cooder, Cherry Ball Blues
Tip of the Top, Time Will Tell
Lightnin' Hopkins, Tom Moore's Farm
Yank Rachell, My Baby's Gone
Ron Hacker, Yank Told Me

No comments: