Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Playlist: February 13, 2013



Tom Waits, Blue Valentines
David Bromberg, Use Me
     Thu-Fri 2/14-15 @ Freight & Salvage
Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers, Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You?
     Thu 2/14 @ Biscuits and Blues

The California Honeydrops, I Found A Love
Amber Gougis, Let Me Love You (in-studio)
Tin Cup Serenade, She's Falling in Love
Elvin Bishop, Fooled Around And Fell In Love (live)
Tip of the Top, Love Her With A Feeling
Meklit Hadero & Quinn DeVeaux, Real Love (in-studio)
Cleo Gibson, I've Got Ford Engine Movements in My Hips
Margaret Carter, I Want Plenty Grease in My Frying Pan
Maria Muldaur, Separation Blues
Shemekia Copeland, Happy Valentine's Day

Special guest: Marc Lempert

Huey Lewis & The News, Going Down Slow
Howell Devine, Harmonica Wobble
Freeman Stowers, Railroad Blues
Deford Bailey, Davidson County Blues

Sonny Boy Williamson, Mr. Downchild
Little Walter, Juke
Big Walter Horton, In The Mood
Junior Wells, Chitlin Con Carne
Bob Dylan, Pledging My Time
The Beatles, I Got To Find My Baby
Robert Klein, I Can't Stop My Leg
Toots Thieleman, Bluesette
The Harmonicats, Peg o' My Heart
J. Geils Band, Whammer Jammer
Ben Harper with Charlie Musselwhite, We Can't End This Way
     from the new album Get Up!

No comments: