Thursday, June 21, 2012

Playlist: June 20, 2012


Billie Holliday, Summertime 
Sidney Bechet, Summertime 
Billy Stewart, Summertime
Big Brother and the Holding Company, Summertime (live)
The Who, Summertime Blues (live)

Monterey Blues Festival: June 22-24

Grady Champion, I'm Smilin' Again
Sista Monica, Tears
Kenny Neal, Old Friends
JJ Grey & Mofro, Ho Cake (live)

Howell Devine, Devil Got My Woman
     Thu 6/21 @ Cafe du Nord
     Fri 6/22 @ Fort Mason
     Sun 6/24 @ Revolution Cafe
The Panhandlers, St. James Infirmary Blues
     Thu 6/21 @ Cafe du Nord
Hot Club of San Francisco, It's Alright With Me
     Fri 6/22 @ Rhythmix

The Beatles, Birthday
Paul McCartney, San Francisco Bay Blues
The Beatles, She's A Woman
Paul McCartney, Bogey Music
Paul McCartney, We Three (My Echo, My Shadow, and Me)

Jerry McCain, That's What They Want
Lazy Lester, A Real Combination For Love
Rick Estrin & The Nightcats, D.O.G.
     from the forthcoming album One Wrong Turn
Lazy Lester, Raining In My Heart
Skip James, Peace In The Valley
Skip James, Devil Got My Woman  
Deodato, Also Sprach Zarathustra
Sarah Vaughan, Summertime

No comments: